I love to share my designs but they are protected by Copyright which I own outright so I thank you not to copy or reproduce them for any reason or in any format either in part or as a whole.

Now that the business side of things has been taken care of please feel free to enjoy your visit and I hope you like what you see.

Haste ye back!


Friday 9 September 2011

Hello, everyone, on this rather lovely Friday afternoon in the West Coast of Scotland,

I am so thrilled by the response to my new blog - crafters are definately the most generously kind people on God's good earth!
I have now uploaded a few more of my recent cards and I hope you like looking at them and perhaps even glean some inspiration for your own cards from them - that's perfectly okay by me as long as they are not reproduced in their entirety. If you hadn't already guessed, I'm passionate about my cardmaking, and always appreciate feedback on my creations.
Although this blog is set up to showcase my work, I am happy to take enquiries about any of the cards you see on here, and whilst I try never to repeat a card exactly, I am happy to oblige with specific requirements wherever I can.  I pride myself on high quality, good finishing and attention to detail, so please don't hesitate to contact me, either on here or by personal message on facebook.
I am also happy to help newcomers to craft and if you have any questions that you feel I could help with, again, please contact me.
Wishing you a very happy weekend and happy crafting!

Sheenagh

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate all the comments that's why they don't post straight away. Thank you for taking your time posting them.