I love to share my designs but they are protected by Copyright which I own outright so I thank you not to copy or reproduce them for any reason or in any format either in part or as a whole.

Now that the business side of things has been taken care of please feel free to enjoy your visit and I hope you like what you see.

Haste ye back!


Wednesday 4 January 2012

Happy Crafty New Year!

Hello, my friends and fellow bloggers. It has been a little while since I last blogged and I apologise for that, but something had to give and unfortunately, it was my blog! However, here we are in a new year, and for some of us, no doubt, it's always good to get the chaos that is Christmas over and move on to new beginnings. So, whatever you have planned to do or resolved to do better in 2012, I hope it turns out just right for you. I love it that most of you make a card or two in a day and then share it on your blog daily - I wish I could work that way, but the very nature of most of my work being on Design Teams means I usually post my cards on here in batches and only after they have been "aired" so to speak, so I'm hoping that I don't bore you with too many cards at a time...lol! That being said, I am just about to upload the latest cards that I can share with you. I hope you like them, and I look forward to your comments, please. You are always most welcome on my blog. Hugs, Sheenagh x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate all the comments that's why they don't post straight away. Thank you for taking your time posting them.