I love to share my designs but they are protected by Copyright which I own outright so I thank you not to copy or reproduce them for any reason or in any format either in part or as a whole.

Now that the business side of things has been taken care of please feel free to enjoy your visit and I hope you like what you see.

Haste ye back!


Wednesday 28 March 2012

Peaches and cream....

It's the "Wedding Season"...so here I am again with another commission to share with you.
This one is for a couple who were married in Central Park, New York and who are having a party here to celebrate with family and friends. I have kept the colour palette to cream and a soft peachy ivory accented with gold.
I used Craft Creations Hi-5 Pearl card in Europa Ivory to make a 7.5" square card and Gold Mirri card and a background from MCS Papercraft Library cd- vol 7 Finest Filigree. I altered the colour to suit. Both layers were cut using one of my favourite Spellbinder dies - Grand Labels One - as I just think they add a special touch to a plain card. Both layers were embossed using Spellbinder Impressabilities - Fancy Flourish and I rounded the corners of the gold layer. I used the two hearts from the cd also having changed the sizes to suit and adding the couples' names to the plain one before printing and cutting. I cut two gold flourish embellishments on my Grand Calibur using Memory Box die - La Rue Flourish - which I used as a base for the floral embellishments and for extra little swirls. The Sentiment tag was gold foiled on my Craft Dragon (first ever attempt, and it was so easy, I am delighted with the result) and then cut using Spellbinder die - Twisted Metal Tags and Accents. Some toning satin ribbon bow alongside my ever present flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts completes this creation. I do hope you like it and will leave me a comment to let me know. Thanks so much for visiting and haste ye back! Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x Source: www.craftcreations.com www.mycraftstudio.co.uk www.craftdragon.co.uk www.wildorchidcrafts.co.uk

29 comments:

  1. It's a gorgeous card Sheenagh. I love the colours,they give it a very delicate look. The way you use the scrolls is clever. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, love the color scheme and the hesrts and the lovely flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, I'm sure the happy couple will love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all so very much for your lovely comments. It's always good to hear from you and I value your opinions on my work.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colours Sheenagh, love the flowers too and adore your twirly bits xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful with your choice of colours Sheenagh and I adore your twirly bits xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooo so pretty , and htere are the dainty florishes again love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Lesley and Kay..I just adore playing around with flourishes to use them in different ways. I like them in amongst my flowers too. Your support and comments are invaluable to me.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always love your cards Sheenagh. This one is so beautiful and delicate. Just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Stunning Sheenagh what a lovely card xxxx Big Hugs xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. brilliant as always and I love seeing your swirls xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is stunning Sheenagh. I too love the Spellbinder labels 1 too :). The layout of the card is exquisite.

    Hugs
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card. I'm sure it will be well received.

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful card, lovely subtle colours, very elegant :-)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Sheenagh,
    A wonderful card, ande such lovely colours.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, love the colours.
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really stunning hun, I love the colours and those flowers are just so beautiful, love it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow this is beautiful and I love the soft colours. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. The card is lovely as usual love the flourishes, and the way you set the card out......x

    ReplyDelete
  20. The card is lovely as usual love the flourishes, and the way you set the card out......x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sheenagh this is stunning I love your cards .
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great Card Sheenagh, love the colours

    A x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello, ladies, and thank you so much for all of your lovely comments. They are so much appreciated.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your colour palette here, Sheen; so sophisticated and elegant but with lovely warming touches. The foiling is wonderful; you mentioned the Craft Dragon before but you used it for stamping I believe? The floral and heart accents are delightful. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete

I moderate all the comments that's why they don't post straight away. Thank you for taking your time posting them.