I love to share my designs but they are protected by Copyright which I own outright so I thank you not to copy or reproduce them for any reason or in any format either in part or as a whole.

Now that the business side of things has been taken care of please feel free to enjoy your visit and I hope you like what you see.

Haste ye back!


Saturday 17 March 2012

Underworld.....the dark side

These samples are from Jem's Designs cd
Underworld
as seen on Create and Craft today.
This is a dark land where fallen fairies and vampires dwell...
I hope you like what you see.
You can find this cd and more on their website :-
"Underworld"
"The Awakening"
Thank you for popping by and looking at my work.
I hope you will leave a comment.
Haste ye back!
Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

11 comments:

  1. another 2 gorgeous creations from an extraordinary talneted lady xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheenagh Love them xxx the images are great xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great cards Sheenagh. I watched Jem's designs on C&C yesterday x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sheenagh,
    Wonderful cards very vibrant, and maybe abit scary !!!
    Hugs Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous as always Sheen. I love them. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much my friends, your comments are always lovely and I am so very grateful.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are stunning Sheenagh, and it was lovely to see them on TV.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Linda .
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are brilliant, Sheen. I really love The Awakening Vee xx

    ReplyDelete

I moderate all the comments that's why they don't post straight away. Thank you for taking your time posting them.