I love to share my designs but they are protected by Copyright which I own outright so I thank you not to copy or reproduce them for any reason or in any format either in part or as a whole.

Now that the business side of things has been taken care of please feel free to enjoy your visit and I hope you like what you see.

Haste ye back!


Sunday 15 April 2012

The Abandoned Warrior....

Hello, everyone, this is a sample/demo made for Jem's Designs Easter Monday show on Create & Craft.
It is from the wonderful "Underworld" cd.
He is "The Abandoned Warrior"
I used backgrounds, topper and tag from the cd printed onto Super Smooth card and used Silver Mirri card to layer the main topper on to. Spellbinder dies - Grand Scalloped Rectangles and Scalloped Rectangles. I used black jewellery cord to wind round the topper and decoupaged the tag and added a piece of knotted cord. I composed the verse in my own words. Source : www.jemsdesigns.co.uk If you like my work with jems, why not join us on the Jem's Designs group Facebook page? You'll be made very welcome. Thank you for popping in for a visit...Haste ye back! Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

16 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Rita, It's much appreciated.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I always see jems designs on create and craft but have never ordered. Think I might need to xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Sheenagh love the layout. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what a beautiful card. a really different image. I really Love it. wel done hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Lisa, Chris and Marleen. Praise indeed from three very talented crafters...I am delighted with your lovely comments and somewhat humbled!
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sure is one of your WOW cards Sheenagh. I loved seeing Sue making it :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much, Linda, your support means the world to me.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the shape, the layers, the use the cord and what you did with the tag. Oh, and the artwork. It's a great male card x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sheenagh what a fab car and so different I love it xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful card Sheenagh, very striking, your words are just right.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous card, Sheen and I love your words. I saw the show and Sue was trying to explain to Dean how Sheenagh had extended a card. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, my friends. I am so grateful for your lovely comments.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love seeing how you interpret the images - great ideas and try to spot your samples on Sue's shows.

    Soop x

    ReplyDelete

I moderate all the comments that's why they don't post straight away. Thank you for taking your time posting them.