I love to share my designs but they are protected by Copyright which I own outright so I thank you not to copy or reproduce them for any reason or in any format either in part or as a whole.

Now that the business side of things has been taken care of please feel free to enjoy your visit and I hope you like what you see.

Haste ye back!


Sunday 22 April 2012

A touch of tartan...

Hello, everyone, here is a commission "Thank You" card that is going to Australia, hence the touch of tartan, heather and thistles!
I hope you like it.
This 7.5" square card is Craft Creations Hi-5 Pearl card - Cryogen White - with a Silver Mirri card layer, white layer and patterned layer printed with a background from MCS Papercraft Library vol 7 Finest Filigree and cut using Spellbinders die - Creative Book Pages. I cut a strip from the printed background to form the top border which I edged using Spellbinders Edgeablilities die - Classic Ric Rac - which I then edged with Distress Ink - Milled Lavender. I used my Craft Dragon to stamp the sentiment using Inkylicious polymer stamp from the Gratitude set and inked it with Adirondack Purple Twilight before cutting it using Spellbinders die - Creative Book Pages Two - and shading it with Distress Ink - Milled Lavender. I fastened a strip of narrow tartan ribbon around the white layer and finished with a bow with some white heather flowers. The purple thistles and white heather embellishments are from my crafty stash and the antique blue curly wild rose, blue tea roses and white gypsy are from Wild Orchid Crafts. Some crystal adhesive gems complete this design. Thank you for popping by, and I hope you will come again soon. Haste ye back! Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x Source: Craft Creations - www.craftcreations.com MCS - www.crafting.co.uk Inkylicious - www.inkylicious.co.uk Craft Dragon - www.craftdragon.com WOC - www.wildorchidcrafts.co.uk

22 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sheenagh love the spray of flowers in the corner, and the colours are lovely :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really beautiful card Sheenagh! Loving the papers and the colours too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's such a pretty card
    hugs linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Sheenagh, I love how the focal point has the stamp look thanks to its border :) Love it ! X Fab

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautifull elegant card sheenagh, i love the soft colours x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, my friends. I am so delighted that you like my card and that you took time to visit and comment.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a beautiful card Sheenagh, just love the flower spray and the colour palette x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sheenagh,
    Beautiful card, and love the ribbon.
    Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog, they are always appreciated.
    Hugs Janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just gorgeous, love the fabulous design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Sheenagh and the tartan finishes it perfectly. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a delicate colour, and I love the rose and thistle embellishment x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really beautiful, I love those shades of blue and the flowers and ribbon are just so stunning, love it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty card Sheenagh love the colours and layout xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful card Sheenagh. XX Jan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful. Love the 'stamp' die xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, love those colors and the little flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another fabulous creation from my favourite designer xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful card and just love the colours, think i am going through a blue phase.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you all so very much for your fabulous comments. I appreciate and savour each and every one.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card - love the heather and the tartan
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. A very beautiful card, Sheen lovely layers, incredible inking, beatiful bow, thrilling thistle, top tartan. Your card is so lovely I just had to alliterate, my friend. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete

I moderate all the comments that's why they don't post straight away. Thank you for taking your time posting them.