I love to share my designs but they are protected by Copyright which I own outright so I thank you not to copy or reproduce them for any reason or in any format either in part or as a whole.

Now that the business side of things has been taken care of please feel free to enjoy your visit and I hope you like what you see.

Haste ye back!


Tuesday 17 April 2012

Behold The Butterfly....

This is a card I have made for a special friend who is rather poorly and is facing a long slow journey back to health so I composed the words especially for her because I believe!
I hope you like it.
Source: Jem's Designs "Where The Fairies Dwell" cd
Swirl Butterflies cut on my Black Cat Cougar cutting machine from an svg file from the lovely Debbie Price at
Thank you for popping in, please Haste Ye Back!
Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

16 comments:

  1. oh sheenagh that is just stunning, im sure she will love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and beautiful sentiment
    Kate
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card is gorgeous Sheenagh. That is such a pretty image and the verse is lovely, she's sure to love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely..... and I'm sure your friend will appeciate the sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card I love the colour palette, I am sure your friend will love it and she makes a speedy recovery. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous,love the image and fabulous papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely sentiment and stunning card, the butterfly is gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow stunning card, really love this card as I'm sure your friend will too, love the image and the soft colors and love the butterfly xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really gorgeous card, Sheen. I think I left a comment on fb post I love the design and image and I am sure it wil help your friend. Just seeing it will remind her how much she is cared for. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and sentiment Sheenagh. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, the sentiment really is gorgeous as is the colours and image. Love Bex xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful image and colourway - I'm sure this will help your friend on her way to recovery! Soop x

    ReplyDelete
  13. absolutely superb it will be so loved and cherished xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness Sheenagh this is just magnificent!!!! I love the ambiance of this and loving the colous. I am sure you friend is going to absolutely love this.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A very beautiful card Sheenagh, I am sure she was very happy to receive it, and the words are just right.
    Hugs Janet

    ReplyDelete

I moderate all the comments that's why they don't post straight away. Thank you for taking your time posting them.