I love to share my designs but they are protected by Copyright which I own outright so I thank you not to copy or reproduce them for any reason or in any format either in part or as a whole.

Now that the business side of things has been taken care of please feel free to enjoy your visit and I hope you like what you see.

Haste ye back!


Sunday 29 April 2012

With this ring.....

Hello everyone this bright Sunday afternoon. I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.
This is a commissioned Wedding Day card I've recently completed and is in Ivory with the accent colour of Burgundy to reflect the bridal colours.
I used Jem's designs wonderful wedding cd "I do" for the image and background which were printed on to Craft Creations Hi-5 Pearl card - Cryogen White.
I used Gold Mirri card for matting and layering.
From a toning self coloured A4 sheet which I printed, I cut two borders using Spellbinders border die - Floral Dolly Motifs - which I then threaded with narrow satin burgundy ribbon. The sentiment die was printed in MCS and then cut using Spellbinders die - Grommet Tags - and the flourish was cut using Cheery Lyn die - Fanciful Flourish.
The flowers and gem sprays are from my crafty stash and from Wild Orchid Crafts.
I would love to hear from you on this one if you have time.
Thanks so much for popping by and haste ye back, my friends!
Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x
Source:

28 comments:

  1. WOW absolutely divine this will be one treasured keepsake xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sheenagh - I love the colours you have used. The recipients are sure to love it.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an elegant card Sheenagh. I love the way you threaded the ribbon and the way the word "love" forms a banner across the card. The flowers give a bouquet effect which is just perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  4. an absolutely gorgeous card Sheenagh, love the colour combination, ivory and burgundy work so well together xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, my lovely friends. I appreciate your time and comments so much.
    Crafty hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely Gorgeous, I love the colour theme I am sure they will love it. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and I do love that flourish die......I must get it soon :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is stunning hun well done i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Sheenagh, love the colours. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a stunning card Sheenagh so beautiful.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Sheenagh that is such a beautiful card xxxxx I love it xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you all so very much. I am thrilled to receive such warming comments and they mean such a lot to me.
    You are all inspirational to me.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely card, lots of depth and detail.
    Really nice, they'll love it!
    Hugs Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is stunningly gorgeous and elegant. I live the embellishments as they work really well!
    Such talent xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you, Alison and Lisa, your lovely comments are greatly appreciated.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yet another fantabulous card Bff.
    ƸӜƷ.•°*”˜˜”*°•░░ ░H░A░P░P░ Y░ ░C░R░A░F░T░I░N░G░ ░░░.°*”˜˜”*°•.ƸӜƷ

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you Gwyneth and Maria. your lovely comments mean so much to me.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely elegant card Sheenagh

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  19. So beautiful - they will love this.
    Kate
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sheen this is lovely, beautiful image from a lovely disc and the colours really complement it.

    Hugs

    Soop x

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is really stunning sweetie, I love those gorgeous flowers and beautiful flourishes
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stunning card, Sheen xx the person who commissioned it and the couple must have been delighted. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sorry everyone, for the delay in posting these comments..I wish there was a deep meanungful explanation butn the truth is...I forgot to log on and check them. I am so sorry! I really appreciate your visits and your comments - they are always so supportive.

    Note to self - Must do better!

    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete

I moderate all the comments that's why they don't post straight away. Thank you for taking your time posting them.